– You’ve had to tell him more than once to stop
– You feel the need to fix him
– He looks at pornography
– He hits you, pushes you, or does anything to frighten you
– He gets drunk or takes drugs
– He doesn’t care if you lie to your family
– He leads you away from God
– He puts you down (even if he then says he’s “just kidding”)
– He cheats on you
– He lies to you
– He flirts with other girls
– He uses guilt to get you to do what he wants
– He always resents time you spend with your friends and family
– He behaves badly and then blames it on other people or on things that happen to him
– He can’t stand on his own two feet without you
– You can’t stand on your own two feet and remain pure with him
Ms. Tonya Tko, a wise lady sharing her invaluable gems of wisdom and wealth of experience to our amazing twenty something sisters.
It has been three years now that I have been utilizing dad’s Canon EOS 60D – a wonderful 50th birthday gift from mother dearest. I must admit that whenever I do get the opportunity to capture a celebration, a community event or a family get-together on camera, I just pick up the Canon 60D and effortlessly snap away without considering much about all the amazing and delightful features ready to pounce and amaze me in the palm of my inexperienced photographer hands.
Sure there’s a cute black and white manual booklet that’s neatly packed inside the package but I consider myself a grade A visual learner. Other than that, the featured buttons on the Canon 60D is pretty much self-explanatory for beginners. But if you’re like me where you want to take a step beyond the basics of taking photos and you want to utilize and play around with most of the features to produce a beautiful image than doing the extra nitty gritty research would definitely benefit you.
Thankfully, the internet is a helpful source that has greatly assisted – a beginner or a budding hopefully part-time photographer – like yours truly, with How To tutorials as well as self-taught vloggers who proudly confess that they did not have to do photography courses in sunny side LA or up-town New York or chilly south-side Adelaide to produce breath-taking images. One of the many photography vloggers who initially inspired me to uncover a few hidden features in the Canon 60D is ShamlesslyMaya. Her vlogs which you can find on YouTube are simple to understand, precise and packs helpful demonstrations in under ten minutes. She is a photographer by profession for over ten years, with a vibrant personality.
I know that I have been undermining this amazing camera for far too long – three years and 11 days to be exact – but if mere curiosity and sheer determination outweighs clueless boredom, than what better moment to begin than now?